Established in 1943, client our marks the spot as the first paint company in Indonesia. client our constantly proves as the leading company in its field, specialized in decorative, industry, and automotive paint. Decades of experience have enabled us to understand our consumer needs and wants, making Pacific Paint the Indonesian market’s premier choice. We are supported by our partnership with BASF of Germany to provide state-of-the-art paint technology.
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1) Major in Psychology/Law/Human Resource Management from reputable University
- Experience min 10 years in HRD & GA Manufacturing industry with min 5 years in Managerial Level
- Fluent in English its a must
- Understanding of Labor Law, BPJS and any Goverment regulation in Indonesia
- Having good computer literacy (MS Office, HRIS, SAP/Oracle Visio)
- Good attention to detail, strong analytical and strategic thingking.
- Willing to work located at Tangerang
- Handle semua HR & GA matters