Our client is a leading packaging paper manufacturer in Indonesia with an installed capacity of 1,200,000 metric tons per year and a range of products which include Kraft Liner Board and Corrugated Medium Paper for carton-box packaging and Coated Duplex Board for display packaging.
They were established as a limited liability company under the laws of Indonesia on February 29, 1988. This company has been listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange since December 19, 1994.
- Experienced with condition based maintenance programs.
- Experienced in managing Maintenance Contractors and other outsourced maintenance suppliers.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan accomplish goals.
- Experience in the day-to-day operation of the Power Plant and for ensuring that output targets are achieved.
- Experience in ensuring that all statutory regulations are complied with.
- Experience in ensuring that this management group have clearly defined and aligned goals and objectives and that these are clearly communicated to all staff members and implemented.
- Monitors operations for efficiency and safety ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are followed.
- Oversees technical staff, such as maintenance or engineering.
- Responsibility for the control of both the annual budgets for the Power Plant.
- Short term and long term planning on the Power Plant.
- Risk Management and Mitigation on the Power Plant.