Our company is an investment holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the provision of logistics and support services to the construction industry with the rental of construction equipment and transportation supply of dump trucks. It is also engaged in the trading and supply of construction hardware and accessories. The Company operates through three business segments: trading & engineering, construction logistics and marine logistics. Its business segments operate in over two geographical areas, including Singapore and Indonesia. The Company's operations in Singapore include construction logistics; trading and engineering services, such as installation of industrial machinery and equipment, mechanical engineering works, excavation and earth moving works, and general engineering works, and investment holdings. The Company's operations in Singapore include marine logistics services, which consist of provision of tug and barge freight logistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the maritime industry – At least 5 years in a previous managerial role
- Strong management proficiency, coordination, quality management, communication skills and analytical skills for strategic planning.
- Overseeing the entire operations of the vessel chartering business;
- Align PT Momentum’s business operations with the strategic directions of the PSL Board of Directors;
- Serving with such executive and management responsibilities with regards to the operations of PT Momentum and the development, rationalization of existing business units, diversification and expansion of the Company’s business;
- Implementing policies required for the growth of the business and translating them into operational plans and day-to-day activities;
- Making plans for future development and growth of the Company;
- Formulating and implementing changes in the Company’s internal businesses processes that may be required to provide for growth and sustainability of the Company’s operations;
- Ensure compliance of the businesses of the Company with statutory requirements and the directions of the PSL Board of Directors.