Our company is an investment holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the provision of logistics and support services to the construction industry with the rental of construction equipment and transportation supply of dump trucks. It is also engaged in the trading and supply of construction hardware and accessories. The Company operates through three business segments: trading & engineering, construction logistics and marine logistics. Its business segments operate in over two geographical areas, including Singapore and Indonesia. The Company's operations in Singapore include construction logistics; trading and engineering services, such as installation of industrial machinery and equipment, mechanical engineering works, excavation and earth moving works, and general engineering works, and investment holdings. The Company's operations in Singapore include marine logistics services, which consist of provision of tug and barge freight logistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managerial role in the field of finance & accounting, experience is maritime industry is a plus
- Clear understanding of financial reporting standards in Indonesia
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical skills in finance & accounting
- In charge of all financial and accounting operations;
- Play a leadership role and provide effective support in financial and accounting matters with the objective of achieve strategic alignment with the strategic directions of the PSL Board of Directors;
- Ensure that all financial and accounting reporting standards are in compliance with statutory laws and in line with the PSL Board’s directions;
- To manage the Company’s income, cash flow, expenditure and facilitate financial forecasting;
- To implement, monitor and manage the budgeting processes;
- To develop and manage comprehensive financial systems and reporting structures;
- To present financial reports and metrics to the PSL Board of Directors.