Our client is a Dutch based company and is an international online retailer offering everything for your home, garden, garage and do-it-yourself needs. VidaXL currently has around 650 employees in its offices in the Netherlands, Hongkong, Mainland China, Australia, US and Romania. VidaXL offers affordable shopping experiences to consumers in Europe, US and Australia.
With the needs of business we need a person working from home to be responsible for product sourcing and quality control in Indonesia.
- Local female in the place at Jepara, or Semarang or within Central Java;
- University degree, good at English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- 5+years work experience of product sourcing, order following work;
- Good understanding of multi-culture and able to communicate with people from other countries (Europe, China etc);
- Good at supplier negotiation and communication and Careful at making documents and checking data;
- Experience in working with computers MS Office;
- Place orders and follow the delivery time of the suppliers in Indonesia;
- Communicate with Indonesian suppliers about daily issues, and inform Quality Control Employee for the inspection and quality control before the shipment;
- Contact the forwarders for the container booking, shipping plan etc, and arrange the shipments with the suppliers;
- Manage the order information and data as well as the documents;
- Work on and check the inspection report, and documents needed for shipment, such like bill of lading, invoice and packing list;