Since its establishment in 1976, AOS Group has grown into one of the most dynamic and leading Travel & Tours organization within the region. Specializing in ecotours,
soft adventure, naturebased
tourism, Meeting & Convention, Training & Hotel Operations, AOS Group, which has been locally & internationally acclaimed for its effort and commitment to promote and contribute to the fast development of tourism industry in Malaysia, will continue to play our part in raising the standards in the Tourism Industry.
Product & Services
We are responsible to provide innovative world class services with a green heart and in that journey doing our part in educating and sharing knowledge of sustainable
practices as part in educating and sharing knowledge of sustainable practices as part of our corporate social responsibility.
- Peninsular Round Trip
- Hill Retreat
- Special Interest
- Beyonf Malaysia
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in the Hospitality or Tourism industry
- Have strong network with local agents
- Have a strong passion for selling and analysis skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, selfmotivated and able to work independently
- Acquire strong negotiation & persuasion skills
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the marketing & sales, experience of selling Malaysian & Singaporean tourist products is an added advantage
- To participate & strategies tactical planning and implementation of business plan, especially in managing activities for achieving the Company’s sales target.
- To monitor & organize all resources to carry out sales implementation exercise.
- To monitor & track sales processes effectively to achieve sales target within the stipulated period.
- Liaise with Assistant Director, Sales & Marketing who is in Malaysia to ensure group strategic initiatives are coordinated and met according to budget.
- To submit daily and monthly report of sales activities and market updates to the HQ in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).