Our client is German multinational automotive Manufacturer
- Bachelor/Masters in Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Supply Chain Management
- Several years of experience in automobile OEM, preferably Commercial Vehicle industry
- Good knowledge in SAP and IT software along with advanced excel management
- English and Bahasa Indonesia on a professional andfluent level
- Within the challenging endeavor of expanding the production of commercial vehicles in Indonesia, the position of a manager for “Bill of Material and change management” is to be filled. You will be reporting to the Head of Logistics - Operations.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the master “Bill of Material” / “Packing order” with continuous updation and documentation process. Role includes master material data management in internal IT systems with proper cross functional stake holder communication collaboration.
- Ensure regular change management process implementation relevant for logistics operations in terms of alternate part management and “Bill of Material” amendment
- Ensure appropriate order release in close coordination with order management function
- Develop continuous improvement, adaption and optimization of interface to other logistics functions and IT system development for part database