We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business”
As a Fortune 500 company, Our employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Our satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions and headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position and/or industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managerial and leadership position
- Excellent English communication fluency, both oral and written
- University Graduate
- Ability to create/write and articulate client business plans
- Management and communication skills to organize and coach a team
- Demonstrated customer service skills and proven interpersonal skills
- Tech Literate
- Build a District Customer Retention and Development Program that includes coverage for all customers producing revenue in the District.
- Assist Product Managers in developing Product level retention programs.
- Management of Customer Retention and Development Team (CAM, LAM, T&I, CRD Analyst).
- Oversee strategic growth of LAM and CAM customers through regular business reviews.
- Establish team expectations and institute accountability for team member performance.
- Facilitate monthly branch Retention and Development meeting.
- Develop and protect content driven business reviews that adhere to Account Management Business Review minimum standards.
- Build and protect consistency in our brand and service offerings.
- Direct, drive and ensure that all new clients receive benefits from a formal transition as well as ongoing regular communication in the form of scorecards, product updates, and seminars.
- Measure and analyze Customer revenue trends and proactively communicate these trends.
- Drive consistency and usage of CRS (CRM) through Product Mangers and CRD Team.
- Ensure minimum call counts and reviews are completed per District goals.
- Coach and mentor direct reports to develop them professionally and personally.
- Monthly one on one reviews with direct reports as well as Local Account Sponsors.
- Ensure incremental improvements are made on building stronger customer relationships.
- Grow our revenue across multiple products and geographies.