Our client is a leading Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) company headquartered in Singapore with 25 years of manufacturing experience in Batam. They serve global OEM customer, offering design/manufacturing services for the telecommunications, office automation, industrial, automotive and medical sector.
- A University Graduate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Material Planning and Production Planning, Ideally in both MRP and Non MRP system environment.
- A strong leader who gets things done with the ability to work independently and lead the team.
- With a strong communication and interpersonal skills and good in speaking and writing English.
- Good Analytical skill
- Experience in SAP.
- Generating Production Schedule and help the organization to ensure plan is followed.
- Work Closely with Demand Planning, Operation and Logistic team to ensure material incoming is coordinated to meet the build requirement.
- Schedule production order loading in batches base on the demand of the costumer.
- Coordinate with production team and with the PC team on material requirements and delivery to ensure supply of material to meet the plan.
- Check and understand production capacity and coordinate necessary adjustment if needed.
- Responsible for accurate raw material inventory in WIP location and Organize WIP inventory Cycle count.
- Responsible for the Schedule and deliveries of BATAM Pull Materials.