Our client is a leading Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) company headquartered in Singapore with 25 years of manufacturing experience in Batam. They serve global OEM customer, offering design/manufacturing services for the telecommunications, office automation, industrial, automotive and medical sector.
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity and PCBA manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and interpersonal kill
- Good command and writing in English
- Knowledge in SAP
- Good report and analytical skill
- Working in normal day shift but must be able and willing to support night shift operations as and when required.
- Oversee day to day SMT operations and BE assembly productions.
- Responsible for planning and fulfillment of production target.
- Controlling all production activities to ensure the proper execution of standard operating procedures.
- Evaluating production output attainment, labor and material variance periodically. Control inventory and reduce wastages and scrap.
- Managing all production resources to achieve good efficiency and productivity.
- Initiating improvement to increase the performance of SMT lines.