Our client is a leading Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) company headquartered in Singapore with 25 years of manufacturing experience in Batam. They serve global OEM customer, offering design/manufacturing services for the telecommunications, office automation, industrial, automotive and medical sector.
- A University Graduate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resource factory environment with more than 1000 staffs.
- A strong leader who gets things done with the ability to work independently and lead the team.
- With a strong communication and interpersonal skills and good in speaking and writing English.
- Good Analytical skill
- Experience in government labour related policy.
- Manage the Recruitment, labour relationship, Pay roll and Training in the factory.
- Work Closely with operation team to recruit and retain staff.
- Handle labour relationship and staff welfare in the company.
- Able for formalize company Policy to in-line with the Indonesia government direction .
- Able to Recruit strategic staff through various mean.