Our cliet is a customer-focused company that specialises in providing high quality coatings for leather, flexible and non-flexible substrates, textiles and related products. Our client is also produces chemicals and dyes for the processing of leather.
Their objective is to achieve the highest customer service level through on-time delivery of innovative quality products and processes while operating safely and in harmony with the environment.
Their Business consists of four Divisions each offering a broad range of high value-added formulated products and services oriented towards addressing specific customer's requirements in leather processing and in selected niche markets for performance coatings
Today, Our client operates 9 manufacturing sites and 26 strategically located technical service laboratory facilities world-wide and employs some 1,300 people in more than 28 countries many of whom are engaged in basic research and development of new products and processes. More than one quarter of them are dedicated technical experts based at application laboratories offering top-level local custom-made service wherever our customers are located throughout the world.
- University bachelor degree (S1) in Accountancy with 2-3 years’ experience in accounting field, preferably from a multinational company
- Experience: At least 2-3 years relevant work experience preferred.
- Strong analysis in conversant in financial issues, financial accounting, Tax knowledge, Computer Spreadsheet, SAP (essential) and Hyperion reporting (preferred).
- Strong PC skills in MS Office.
- In-dept understanding in SAP preferred.
- Good analytical skill, accurate and good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Responsible ensuring all expenses are align with Stahl’s policy and book to the correct account and cost center
- Responsibility for the accuracy of I/C reports
- Responsible and monitor AR Ageing.
- Responsible for AR reconciliation
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and interpretation of monthly reports such as P&L and B/S.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing booking
- Responsible for cash payments for goods and services
- Responsible for personnel administration, weekly / monthly payroll, superannuation, group tax, FBT, company cars, workers comp insurance, payroll taxes etc
- Monitor AP Ageing
- Responsible for : Knowledge about WHT 23, 26 & Final
- Assisting in other finance and admin related matters as and when required
- Understand HQ requirements on reporting and resolve any issues
- Investigate and correct unusual bookkeeping entries.
- Ensure all expenses are booked accordingly.
- Prepare and submit payment schedule
- Responsible for AR report to management and customers
- Monthly AP and AR closing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare Balance Sheet Schedules in good order and monitor on monthly basis
- Seek tax agent assistance for tax matters