Our Company one of the four large state-owned companies in China which earliest entered the international project contracting market, mainly focuses on the contracting of such projects as roads, bridges, ports, railways, airports, tunnels, water conservancy projects, municipal works and dredging works both at home and abroad. Meanwhile, its business scope also covers investment, industrial development, trade, leasing as well as services. With more than 50 branches and offices in over 50 countries and regions in Asia, Africa, Europe and America,We has established an efficient and rapid operation and development management network.
- Must have experience in construction industry
- Good in writing and speaking Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese and English
- Quick on their feet and assertive yet tactful in motivating other members of a bid team to produce a successful submission. Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are all important
- You will have to cope with a substantial amount of responsibility, remain calm under sometimes severe pressure, and be able to read and interpret instructions carefully able to use their industry experience to understand complicated technical information
- listen to other people's views while having confidence in their own convictions and express their own opinions well. You need to deal with complex business relationships and manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective client.
- Responsible for the proposal of bids to existing or prospective clients for projects
- Review the bidding document and prepare the bidding document in technical statement and business statement
- Joint the bidding meeting
- Ensure the smooth running of the bid for a project within the correct time and financial parameters
- Develop and manage relationships with other parties to assist in creating opportunities and successful submissions
- Prepare contract for sub-contractor and negotiating sub-contract orders and monitoring sub-contractors, planning critical dates, or organising labour. You would also be responsible for agreeing extra work to be done on a contract, helping to resolve any disputes which come up, and identifying areas for improvement in your company’s contracting processes.
- Supports Senior Manager or Deputy General Manager