PT Batavia Prosperindo Trans is a transportation services company that was established on December 8, 2014 and was approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia in Decree No. AHU-0133301.40.80.Tahun 2014 dated December 19, 2014. Although it was founded in 2014, the new company started commercial operations in 2015.
PT Batavia Prosperindo Trans is part of Batavia Group, that started its businesses in Indonesian financial services industry in early 2000.
Today Batavia Group under the Malacca Trust Pte Ltd as the holding company, has several business units, namely PT Malacca Trust Wuwungan Insurance, a general insurance company; PT Batavia Prosperindo Sekuritas, a security brokerage; PT Batavia Prosperindo Aset Manajemen, an asset management company; PT Batavia Prosperindo Finance Tbk, a consumer financing company; and PT Malacca Trust Finance, a finance company focusing on commercial vehicles and heavyequipments.
Batavia Group hasnationwide presence, with more than 50 branches/representative offices in 50 major cities across Indonesia archipelago.
- University bachelor degree (S1) in Accountancy with 2-3 years’ experience in accounting field, preferably from a multinational company
- Experience: At least 2-3 years relevant work experience preferred.
- Strong analysis in conversant in financial issues, financial accounting, Tax knowledge, Computer Spreadsheet
- Strong PC skills in MS Office.
- Good analytical skill, accurate and good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.