Our client is one of the three core businesses of Multi National Corporation and a leading supplier of piping systems in plastic with global market presence. They are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and marketing piping systems for the safe and secure conveyance of liquids and gases. They meet the world demand by providing leak-free, rust-free plastic piping systems. Jointing technology, fittings, valves, measuring devices and pipes are used for water conveyance and treatment as well as the transport of liquids and gases for industrial purposes.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Industry).
- Experience in project and technical knowledge in pipe production.
- Ability to manage several project at the same time.
- Able to read technical drawing/design.
- Computer literate.
- Leadership, presentation, communication and negotiation Skills.
- Management systems (Lean, ISO, 7QC Tools, etc)
- Project Management
- Business strategic planning and development
- Manages Item Master Data and new product introductions. 15
- Set stocking levels and requirement of finished goods. 5
- Maintain all product drawings, project documentation and safe keep for future references. Manage all product approvals, product standard certification and product testing
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; project pricing and customized products Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
- Deliver product knowledge training and train operator to for correctly use, maintain and operation of all plant equipment.
- Evaluates and develop manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, equipment layout, procedure and/or work instruction.