Our company is the world-leading supplier of process optimization products & services for high-abrasion extracting industries. The company started in 1918 and supplies the widest range of optimized solutions (products, services and systems) to industries involved in comminution (material size reduction): mines, cement, coal power stations, quarries, recycling, etc. and also designs specific solutions for the dredging industry.
To optimize the customers’ operations, Magotteaux researches, designs, manufactures and distributes solutions, leveraging a thorough understanding of:
– The production processes of the customers
– The wear mechanisms (abrasion, corrosion, impact) involved
– The material (alloy) aspects
Our company pioneered the use of high chromium alloys in grinding media as well as composite materials in the manufacturing of high added value products. This unique technology which combines an increased resistance to wear and shocks allows offering solutions differentiated from standard steel and iron foundry products.
Equipment includes a vertical shaft impactor, a classifier, filling sensors, an automated ball addition system, or a pulp chemistry monitoring unit for the mining industry.
Our services cover pre-sales (audits, analyses, diagnoses…), sales (including installation, supervision and equipment fine-tuning) and after-sales (performance follow-up, real time mill management…).
- Engineering degree
- Fluent in English
- Computer skill ( excel, word, power point )
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical sales preferably in the mining, cement or utilities industry
- Analytical mind and problem solving
- Well organized
- Able to work independently
- Open minded
- Service minded
- Good communication skills
- Able to travel regularly
- Organize the necessary approach to develop Magotteaux business in Indonesia
- Build and strengthen Magotteaux relationships with existing customers and acquire new ones
- Achieve the yearly goals in terms of volume, sales prices and margins