Our client is an international technology group listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. Over the last decade, they have transformed itself to be a truly global organisation with over 1300 employees worldwide.
They been very successful in offering cost effective, totally integrated solutions to industries in the Automation, Telecommunications and Environmental sectors.
- At least Diploma/Degree in relevant field
- Good to have strong international contract law knowledge and commercial experiences
- Commercial savvy with strong international law (not just Indonesian law) knowledge
- Familiar with the contract principle; experience in contract management (drafting, reviewing and amending)
- Well versed in English
- Review the tender specification on the commercial and legal risk exposure to the company and recommend mitigating measures.
- Prepare the commercial and legal aspects of the tender proposal and contract documents to be submitted to Clients / Suppliers
- Support other divisions for contract negotiation with customers and suppliers
- Compliance to Company’s ISO-9001 procedures.