Our company a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Development Financial (CDF), is a market leader in a broad range of areas, including brokerage, investment banking, fixed income, proprietary trading, wealth management and a variety of derivatives products. With the synergistic effect of direct investment from CDF and investment banking from KGI, the investment banking business of KGI has outstanding performance and is ranked no. 1 in the market. Other business units, including fixed income, derivatives and institutional brokerage, also outperform peers and have frequently been rewarded by international financial media and authorities. In the proprietary trading of equities and fixed income, We has succeeded in the pursuit of absolute profit by adhering to stringent risk management principles. Brokerage business market share is ranked no. 2.
We provide clients with futures trading, mutual funds, insurance products, asset management, and direct equity investment services. In addition to Taiwan, we has a presence in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, and China and is one of the few Taiwanese securities firms with successful operations overseas.
- Education : Accounting Degree and Tax Brevet Licences
- Experiences : Minimum 5 years of experience in the brokerage industry
- Languange : Fluent and written in English
- Prepare Company's budget
- Manages & Operation duities and authroties in Finance, Accounting Tax & Business Process
- Take charge of treasury duties
- Monitor of the cash flow of the company to determine the amount of bank borrowings and margin financing
- Prepare monthly management reports and other reports
- Review Corporate Tax Reporting
- Review Financial Statements
- Review Daily and Monthly NAWC report and any other reports required by regulation