Our Company is a prominent and diversified business organization encompassing the Textile, Steel, Poultry, Property, Mining, Energy, PVC piping, Insurance, Plantation, etc. Established in 1949, the group has been very successful in adapting to new markets and business challenges, both domestic and globally.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- Minimum of 10 years experience, with 5 years in senior managerial level
- Experience in manufacturing or textile industry is preferable
- Clear understanding of financial reporting standards in Indonesia
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical skills in finance & accounting
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- In charge of all financial and accounting operations;
- Play a leadership role and provide effective support in financial and accounting matters with the objective of achieve strategic alignment;
- Ensure that all financial and accounting reporting standards are in compliance with statutory laws and in line with the company objective;
- To manage the Company’s income, cash flow, expenditure and facilitate financial forecasting;
- To implement, monitor and manage the budgeting processes;
- To develop and manage comprehensive financial systems and reporting structures;
- To present financial reports and metrics to the Board of Directors.