Rimbun Job Agency is Head hunter company
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Economic major from Reputable University
- Min 4 years experience in Managerial level
- High level of English
- Experience in Multinational company is prefered
- Must be mature, detail oriented and have good analytical skill
- Manage day to day accounting activities in accordance with the organization's accounting policies and procedures
- Direct and monitor a variety of accounting activities to ensure the organization's financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards. These activities may include accounts payable and receivable; general ledger maintenance; financial analysis and reporting; budgetin, revenue and asset accounting.
- Review financial reports and accounting statements to ensure their accuracy.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and advisors (e.g, accounting firms) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of accounting professionals to ensure accounting activities are completed accurately and on time